Dear FOHA Board and residents,
There will be a FOHA Board of Directors’ meeting on Sunday, Jan 28, at our home, 6319 Oak Grove Dr., at 3 pm., to discuss the agenda below. Flaming Oaks residents who are not Board Members are welcome to attend.
1. Roads and Streets plans for 2018
2. Budget update
3. Bank selection
4. Sat, Feb 17 Skywatch/social event update
5. Nextdoor Neighborhood (social media) update
6. Recycling initiative update
7. Updated resident list and neighborhood map
8. Architecture Committee update
9. Block news and updates
To add an item to the agenda, send it to Kerry Magruder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please hold the date of Saturday, February 17, for a neighborhood skywatch/social. More information about this event will be coming soon. If you are interested in helping with preparations, please let Kerry and Candace Magruder know by email (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
Remember that you can follow current information, and contact your Block Representative, at the FOHA Website:
Ask your block rep or any Board member for the password.
2018 President, FOHA